NEWS AND EVENTS
I’m Not Done Yet is focused on supporting existing and emerging programs that promote the health, vitality and remarkableness of individuals in the community. As part of this support, I’m Not Done Yet develops customized and impactful workshops, seminars and coaching sessions to further our mutual missions.
- Launched a luncheon series for relevant and remarkable women in Charlotte – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lets-do-lunch-again-your-life-uncorked-tickets-16278202542
- Served as a panelist for the Mint Museum Women of Vision: Realistic, Resilient and Reinvented conversation – http://www.mintmuseum.org/happenings/494/women-of-vision-realistic-resilient-and-reinvented
- Served as the moderator for the Inaugural Athena International Charlotte Chapter Principles of Enlightned Leadership learning event
- Served as the moderator for the Greater Charlotte Healthcare Executives Group’s Bending the Execution Curve: Implementing Successful Organizational Change in Hospitals and Healthcare Organizations
- Re.Imagine/Re.Focus/Re.Boot Public Workshops
- Hot Flash Yoga: No Thermostat Required! – Additional workshops will be announced.
- Additional workshop dates for change and transition will be posted soon.
CORPORATE SPEAKING AND FIRM NEWS:
- Charlotte Chamber of Commerce member, Sharon Blumberg of I’m Not Done Yet, LLC recently attended the first ever The United State of Women Summit. Convened by the White House, this invitation only event was an opportunity to celebrate what has been achieved in gender equality, and what actions are still needed to move forward. – Charlotte Chamber of Commerce
- It is never too late to find love. My own love story was recently showcased which I hope inspires others – http://www.charlotteobserver.com/living/article18579062.html
- My story of purpose was highlighted recently in an online platform initiated by the UN in support economic empowerment for women and girls globally http://www.empowerwomen.org/en/multimedia-center/iamwoman/women-are-not-done-yet
- Honored to stand and represent small businesses and entrepreneurs by the Charlotte Chamber of Commerce at the annual meeting in front of 2000 of my closest friends! http://youtu.be/aDJ3lRBExkI
- My advice featured in The Woman’s Advantage Calendar: my advice was chosen from over 5,000 submissions to be featured in The 2015 Woman’s Advantage® Shared Wisdom Calendar. My quote will be featured on August 7, 2015. My quote is “It doesn’t matter if you want to lean in or lean out, choose your path from heart and intention.”
- “My tips are shared in a recent article in Capital One’s Spark Business IQ – https://sparkbusinessiq.com/article/tips-entrepreneurs-staying-healthy-build-stronger-business/
- Profiled in the online publication Business Doing Good – http://www.businessdoinggood.com/2014/05/spotlight-im-not-done-yet
- Delighted to serve on both the steering and programming committe for the 2013 ATHENA International Leadership Awards for the Charlotte Chapter – http://tinyurl.com/athenacharlotte
- Provided yoga to women who are experiencing homelessness and to the women that serve them at Urban Ministry Center, Charlotte.
- Served as a coach to the 2012/2013/2015 class of Social Venture Partners SEED20 program
- Interviewed by Marketing Moxie for her internet radio show ‘Empowering Women In Business, And Beyond’. I had a wonderful time sharing insights, suggestions and personal musings regarding I’m Not Done Yet – http://tinyurl.com/iamnotdoneyetradio
- Selected as a winner in the nationwide competition for women entrepreneurs – Urban Rebound Charlotte. This is validation that this firm is providing innovative and important programming and services to a demographic that is not done yet – http://www.makemineamillion.org/
- Delighted to serve as a Community Advisor for Dress for Success Charlotte – http://tinyurl.com/dressforsucess