Get In Touch
If you would like additional information, be included on our distribution list for news and events, and/or want to stay in touch, you may find me at
or, if you prefer complete the contact form :read more
- An eloquent Chinese proverb that describes my approach to creating impactful and sustainable change for my clients:
“Tell me and I’ll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I’ll understand
- Maya Angelou offers the following poignant quote:
”If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.”
- Gilda Radner, the fabulously talented offers the following:
“Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what’s going to happen next.”
Recent Books and Writings That Have Made a Difference In My Life and My Practice:
- Purple Cow: Transform Your Business By Being Remarkable by Seth Godin
The author always does a wonderful job of articulating ideas in a practical and informative manner. This book is no exception. He suggests overwhelming your market with remarkability. test your limits and simply ask ‘why not’. You are either remarkable or invisible.
- So Good They Can’t Ignore You: Why Skills Trump Passion In The Quest for Work You Love by Cal Newport
The author offers two approaches to thinking about work: the craftsman mindset, a focus on what value you’re producing in your job, and the passion mindset, a focus on what value your job offers you. Career passions are rare, therefore be so good they can’t ignore you. Adopt the craftsman mindset which will be the foundation on which you’ll build a compelling career.
- One Small Step Can Change Your Life: The Kaizen Way by Robert Maurer, Ph.D
The author, who I met while living in Los Angeles, provides an approach that leverages the teachings of Kaizen. Kaizen which translates into continous change, has been used in business; particularly manufacturing for years. Dr. Maurer offers the secrets of this approach and applies it to all individual change and transitions. A journey of thousand miles begins with a single step.read more